Top 3 Workplace Wellness Trends in 2021
What to know about corporate wellness right now – and how Pottery With A Purpose supports teams just like yours
We’re nearing the start of 2022, and the pandemic-related changes to America’s workforce aren’t going anywhere. As a result, companies of all sizes are taking their employee wellbeing initiatives to the next level, helping team members navigate a host of rising challenges to personal health and productivity. Amid the uncertainty of lockdowns and reopenings, business owners across the nation aim to create safer work environments by offering remote options, requesting mask-wearing, and establishing ways to socially distance.
Additionally, 2021 corporate wellness trends reveal a growing focus on more personalized support for key aspects like:
- Mental Health – Research reveals 9 out of 10 employers plan to ramp up investment in mental health support this year.
- Stress and Anxiety Prevention – Over ⅔ of employees report experiencing some degree of stress manifesting in poor health.
- Personal Safety – Almost 70% of employees worldwide feel their offices could be safer, and over 20% report they’d rather seek new employment than risk their health.
Many companies are also seeking creative employee engagement ideas to help combat feelings of isolation, increased stress, and the erosion of a strong “team” mentality that can occur with remote and/or socially distanced work – and Pottery With A Purpose is an ideal solution. We offer a range of customizable corporate event options designed “with purpose” to:
- Promote stress relief through clay making, a hands-on art form shown to help ease anxiety and improve mindfulness
- Nurture collaboration with a tech-free activity that encourages creative play and problem-solving
- Prioritize personal safety in a way that suits your team – choose live virtual instruction for a guided pottery making experience OR host your own themed event using the detailed, beginner-friendly instructions included in every DIY clay sculpting kit
- Support eco-conscious values with a curated collection of the highest quality sustainable materials, including vegan paint brushes, plant-based paints, and durable USA-crafted wooden tools. (Click here to learn more about our eco-conscious approach)
- Give back to mental health through quarterly donations to community impact initiatives like The Trevor Project and The Anxiety and Depression Association of America. (Click here to learn more about our brand mission to promote mental wellness)
The days of the virtual happy hour are over. Get fresh ideas to build employee engagement with our selection of customizable team event options. Boost team spirit with a mindful, fun-filled creative craft that hits all the hottest workplace wellness trends!